Fashion is how most people express their individuality, but these folks might want to pump the brakes a bit. As a kid who wore NBA jerseys, jean shorts, and cowboy boots for most of middle school, I can attest to the fact that what you wear can greatly effect how people treat you. Sometimes you never get over those things that were said, carry them with you, and pursue a career in comedy because now there’s a hole inside you that can only be filled with other people’s approval. BUT WHATEVER IT’S FINE I’M FINE.
21. Probably spent a lot of bread on those.
These shoes are pretty….fly.
20. They really do have great meatballs.
IKEA is awful but no one can resist a good thirst trap.
19. Shiorts? Shoirts? Swirts?
When you defeat all of the other dads you fight the boss dad wearing this.
18. “Can I get a name?” “It’s Britney, b*tch.”
Someone’s been reading my dream journal.
17. The Duchess Von Hammerhead.
I loved her in Hunger Games.
When you have to be at the ranch at 5, but on the slopes by 6.
15. Mr. Tumnus rides the bus.
Probs listening to some sweet pan flute.
14. Caution: “Fashion” Ahead.
Maybe she works for the city?
I let my niece dress me once and this is about how it ended up.
12. If these aren’t illegal they should be.
I’ll see your jorts and raise you these jlip-jlops.